Friday, November 15, 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

I love them!  A lot actually.  I got one this morning and it made me smile.  It also made me sing the song from The Sound Of Music.  Love that too!  I took a photo; I tend to take photos of anything that makes me smile, so I go back later when I need one.  It's a good thing, give it a try.  I also got a package with frankincense & myrhh incense sticks, which I just love so much.  They stuck in a smaller pack of mixed sticks for free.  Free stuff really makes me smile!


I haven't blogged in quite some time, though I do read daily the blogs I follow.  I like seeing what everyone is crafting, designing, has to say, etc. and so on.  But, for some reason, I have slacked heavily on being a good, and dedicated blogger.  I'm not sure why either, and I have two.  This one and one all about our farm, though I'm fairly certain I'm going to delete that one all together, mostly so I can try to get better about posting here.


That pretty Ragdoll kitty is Gemma.  She was a gift from my husband for Christmas 2011. She was barely 4 months old when one of the dogs killed her while I was out.  I'll never forget the heartbreak when I walked in and found her that day.  She was a very, very special baby, and I will always treasure the short time we had together!



My now 21 month old granddaughter, Sora Riley.  I love her more than almost anything in the world!  There aren't words enough to describe how much she means to me, to our whole family.  She is a true treasure!




The wreaths are all made by me.  The top one was a gift to my mother-inlaw, the middle for my mom, and the bottom one for my eldest daughter. Making others happy makes me really smile big!


I'm pretty sure and certain that banana bread is a comfort food!  This is a loaf that I made with the help of my middle daughter & grandbaby yesterday.  We made two, one with pecans, and one without.  I love it warm from the oven with real dairy butter melting slowly over a thick slice...mmm, so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment