Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Underway

We delivered our two Quarter Horse mares to the University of Findlay over in far northwestern Ohio on the 5th, I've heard from both of the student trainers assigned to each of them, and look forward to continued updates as they progress.  It was a 7 hour drive each way, and boy is my back paying for it.  Whew.  Seriously, I hurt y'all.  It is manageable though, which is good.  Great really.

Then our middle daughter and the baby are still living with us, and she is growing like the proverbial weed.  So chatty and walking up a storm too.  She's already trying to run, and that is a real hoot.  HA!  She'll be 11 months old this coming Sunday.  Can you belive it?  Yeah, me neither.

We joined the new Planet Fitness that opens up soon, just built, and now they're getting it all set up in there with the equipment, hiring staff, and so forth.  I can't wait to start working out again.  That last car accident back last August seriously set me back, and I won't talk about the ATV accident in June on my birthday, other than to say, yikes!  That fall has set me on my backside as far as weight loss, memory issues, severe and persistent headaches, and so on.  Bull puckey!

Anyhow, I am psyched to begin a brand new year of my life, and new stage in the journey it's taking me on.  I love that I am alive, have this amazing granddaughter, fabulous kids who have grown into the most awesome adults, a mom who I am finding new things about constantly, a husband who grows and tries so hard to be a good partner, who loves me no matter what.  These are the things I hold nearest and dearest to my heart at all times, no matter what life and the universe throws at me.  I just duck and keep on walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment