Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yummy Crock Pot Meatballs!

So, I've known about different Crock Pot meatball recipes for quite a long while now, but never got around to making them.  We don't have parties, the kids are all grown & mostly moved out, so they don't hold parties any more, and so no need for a big ol' pot of meatballs has come up.

However, my mom picked up a little bitty Crock Pot a while back, and today I looked out at the dense, gloomy fog covering the farm & decided why not make a small pot.  I had all the ingredients on hand, they sound fab, and so I went for it.  I'm so glad I did too, they are delicious y'all!  Truly. 

And don't be like me and afraid of the grape jelly, throw it on in there.  Honest, it just adds so much to the whole flavor, you'll like it. Trust me.

Grape Jelly (any brand), BBQ Sauce (we only use Sweet Baby Ray's here), and frozen meatballs (any brand will do, though I suspect you won't want them heavily flavored with anything).  Stir first two ingredients together in your pot, add meatballs, stir to coat, cover with lid, set on low, walk away for several hours.  Come back, lift lid, stir, enjoy.  Yummo! 
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment