Monday, January 16, 2012

And the survey says...

current guilty pleasure: watching reruns of Big Bang Theory 
current nail color: natural
current playlist: oh man, my iPod is completely mismashed potpourri I tell ya!
current read: my Kindle Fire, which was a freebie, love it! I even got some free books on it, just finished The Hangman's Daughter

current drink: coffee w/ caramel macchiato creamer or water
current food: hmm, love hate love hate.  oh okay, um, steak. medium w/ baked tater w/ real butter no sour cream.
current favorite show: oh jeez...Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Chuck
current wish list: to send my warmblood gelding, Sebastian, for training
current needs: be pain free more often, figure out these crazy swollen, hurting ankles
current triumphs: first year of college down & made Dean's List every single quarter.  oorah man, oorah!
  
current bane of my existence: these aches, pains & so on, which I think stem from last Jan.'s accident
current celebrity crush: Jason Statham  
current indulgence: 5 weeks of school break led to the catching up on tv shows I've recently found & more coffee :)
current blessing: the 4 most amazing, wonderful, inspiring kids evah! I love them beyond words!
current outfit: Q-Baby jeans (so comfy man!), soft t-shirt, big sweater, wool lined leather mocs

current excitement: my new Ragdoll kitten Gemma...so naughty, so cute, but man is she naughty!
current mood: o.O yup, that's pretty much how I'm feeling right this minute
current link: TamaTala's Pinterest



my gorgeous punks...my heart!


soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. happy kitty, sleepy kitty,  purr purr purr.


No comments:

Post a Comment