Tuesday, January 24, 2012

11 Weeks Old

Caramel Macchiato aka Gemma is now 11 weeks old.  I am so in love with my kitteh, she is so fluffy & adorable.  Adorkable more like.  She loves climbing all over my desk, thus my books, keyboard, and most of all she loves to launch herself at my wrists & hands, wrapping her paws & claws around me so I can't type or read.  Silly kitteh!

Gorgeous Gemma

Sleepy baby kitty, killing invisible pesties takes a lot of work don't you know!

Catnappin' finally, whew.  She tuckered both of us plum out!

Not that I have many readers by any means, but I wanted to say I'm sure you've noticed the plethora of Polyvore sets on here.  I think I'm as addicted to Polyvore as I am Pinterest.  I heart both so much & am having an absolute blast putting sets together.  Memories of my commercial art classes abound.


No comments:

Post a Comment