Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy National Vanilla Cupcake Day!

That's right, National Vanilla Cupcake Day.  Accept it.  National Cupcake Day is in December.  Gotta love America, Americans, and their love of food.  I accept it, after all who doesn't love cupcakes, especially the purity of vanilla.  Mmhmm.  That and a good cup o' Joe to wash it down.  Yum.

I am not in school this morning, nor will I be at work this afternoon, and I'm not really okay with that.  I love school, work is okay, I mean, hey, small or nearly non-existant aside, I do get paid.  Sorta.  I'm going to be on the phone with a certain doctor today trying to get some answers about my daughter's pregnancy issues and those damn headaches.

I will also be baking some vanilla cupcakes and icing them in whipped vanilla.  Just thought you should know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment