Thursday, August 18, 2011

Suki my true blue Boo!

She was a birthday gift from my hubby & my mom for my 39th birthday.  We drove from south-central PA to get her in very south-central OH, heck, we were nearly in KY.  Seriously, I could see it.  Anyhow, we found her bouncing around, sniffing bugs and flowers, and she was so stinkin' cute I fell right then and there!

She gets up with my hubby every morning, they go out with the other dogs to take care of the horses, then come in and she eats.  I get up a little while later and we all go out for a walk, come in, get my coffee, then upstairs to do homework or study.  She always comes with me.  Lately Yoda has been coming along as well, more about him later though.

Once up here, she hops on the bed and goes to sleep.  Now keep in mind she's been awake, oh, maybe about an hour at most.  The dog sleeps again, for about 2 hours, every single morning.  Maybe she should share my java juice eh?  LOL!  Anyhow, the past week I started snapping pictures of her up there on my bed, and I am loving this Instagram app on my iPhone...love, love, love!  Thanks to Talk2TheTrees for the heads up on that app, it is so much fun!





And here is Yoda...he is my hubby's dog.  I got him for our anniversary in '02 when Yoda was a tiny 10 week old puppy.  He's such a wonderful dog & a truly treasured part of our family.  We all just adore him so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment