Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dean's List Zwei

Straight A's and a 3.8 GPA, pretty darn psyched to have made Dean's List again!  Yeah!  Celebrating with organic French Vanilla yogurt w/ honey vanilla organic granola...mmm, tasty!  Oh, and let's not forget the java juice, gots to have muh coffee!

The coffee is organic, shade grown, fair trade, and delicious.  I get it from a local coffee shop, who get their bagged beans from a local roaster, who get their beans from all around the world, and who buy only fair trade and whom also try to buy only organic.  Gotta support that.

So, next quarter I have my 2 most favorite instructors for Anatomy & Physiology 2 and Intro to Massage, so incredibly giddy over that.  Then I have College Math & English 1 online...gonna be a'ight though, I love English and ain't skeered 'bout no mathmatics, no sir!

I will miss my friends though.  Wendy is finished and long home before I even arrive on campus, and Lindsay, Casey, Moe, and so many others aren't in my major.  I will have Holly in A&P 2 thank goodness.  Jess isn't coming back and neither is Ben.  Boo!

Mondays have to count.  I have a 2-3 class, then a 2.5 hr. break, then a 5:30-10:30 class.  Tuesdays thru Thursdays I only have the first class, then home.  Liv is on nearly the same scheduling, but different classes, so we're carpooling it, yeah.

Last Quarter Dean List...I'm middle column near bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment