Monday, April 11, 2011

You gotta fight for the right...

First, for my amazing & beautiful sister Judy, who was diagnosed with cancer last April & was already a stage 4, and who is fighting for her life as I type!  I love you big sis', you are my hero!


Second, for the group of awesome & gorgeous women I've made friends with when I returned to school this past January, and with whom I started a weight loss challenge...we can do it, we will do it, and I love you all so very much--thank you for the love, support, shoulders, and coffee!


Thirdly, this is a Honey Badger.  They take what they want, they don't back down, they don't know the meaning of the word quit; they don't care & they don't give a shit.  For all my fabulous dressage friends, particularly those at UDBB, thanks for the jingles, the laughs, the training tips, the stories, and the inspiration the past 8 years...I loff you crazy ass Honey Badgers with all my heart!

P.S. Posting a disclaimer here & now, the last paragraph is in no way, shape or form, meant to be taken as I don't give a shit about people, things, and so on.  What it means is simply this, save the drama for your mama, stop your bitching & pull your big girl panties up, and fight like a girl.  What ever your dealio is, someone out there is dealing with more, savvy?  And most of them aren't moaning & groaning, they are kicking ass like the women of action they are meant to be.  Put your walk where your talk is.

No comments:

Post a Comment