Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Apparently I do like them...

So, after having not looked forward to wearing scrubs I find myself addicted & wanting more.  A lot more. Apparently I do like them, or is it that I love them?  They are so comfy, and so darn cute.  Seriously, they're cute.  See:




I want all 3 of those.  I especially love the artsy one in the middle.  Also, if you're good at choosing colors of scrub pants you need less of those as you can mix & match the printed tops with the solid bottoms.  I also have found several discount outlets, both on line & IRL, and was so happy because these things can get expensive quickly.  

My mom bought me two really cute tops for $7.49 that were originally $20, and then found me two more Monday for $6 each.  We found scrub pants for $8 each & I have 4 pair now.  I alternate between my super comfy white Nike & even more super comfy dark charcoal Sketchers for shoes, but am lusting after some of the Crocs, particularly their colored ones that are lined in faux sheepskin...they have plaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment